Now that you’ve selected the LiftGator hitch liftgate, we want your experience to be as smooth as and profitable as possible.
Here are some tips to keep in mind as you start using your new equipment!
1. Always Be Aware of the Weight of Your Cargo
When it comes to treating your LiftGator carefully, the number one thing you should be mindful of is the weight of each piece of cargo. If you are planning on lifting heavy machinery to load into your pickup truck, make sure it does not exceed the capacity of your hitch liftgate. Being a carefully designed winch and pulley system, we recommend staying under 1300 pounds when using the LiftGator.
2. Remember That Your Liftgate is Removable
One thing to keep in mind, especially if you run a fleet of vehicles, is to utilize the removal feature wisely. If you time things right, you can use one liftgate on multiple trucks or vans and save money.
3. How To Use Your Removable Liftgate
Attaching and using your LiftGator hitch liftgate requires only four easy steps!
- Roll and secure the Liftgator unit to your truck or van.
- Position the leg stabilizers.
- Lower the platform to load and raise cargo into the vehicle.
- Place your LiftGator back in the appropriate driving position.
4. We Are Here to Answer Any Questions
Remember that you have an excellent support team here at LiftGator. If you have a question or seem to be having an issue with your liftgate, don’t hesitate to get in touch. You can message our experienced support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Check out our liftgate products online to learn more or contact one of our local retailers to get started.
We’re excited for you to try your new liftgate, and we hope it gives you the support you need to get the job done!